FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Footwear Colour

Just purchased some tobacco colored chinos and some sky blue jeans, just wondering what footwear color choice in your opinion would best go with them, didn't want to post this in the footwear section as I'm open to both trainers and shoes.

I'm thinking more everyday so the color which is the most versatile (if that makes sense), perhaps Vans, trying to stay away from Tom's, already got some deck shoes. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

You could pretty much those colour combinations with whatever you liked. For casual, a nice pair of white Stan Smiths wouldn't look out of place. For dressing up, anything in brown leather, loafers, brogues, deck shoes (what colour are yours?.)

I would go as far to say that a nice pair of Oxblood brogues would go together with tobacco and sky blue, however not the most 'versatile' colour. Safe option: Brown/White Risky: Oxblood.

I'm not sure on your price range so I don't want to recommend anything too expensive.
    Last edited by look; 28-02-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Jay

Style Icon
    Brown, as suggested, would be the safe pick, but a great alternative would be navy suede, which would be bang on trend too.

Thanks for the replies, I am swinging towards brown, probably going to give myself a high budget with the frequency I'll be wearing them. Interesting with the blue, I like the look of the last picture you posted Jay, good contrast of colour.

+ Reply to Thread