FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... Last
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2217

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernSoul View Post
    Apologies for the filter, messing about with a new app.

BS
    YMC
    Nudie
    Nice Jacket! Where is it from? (Cant Imagine what BS is) Looking good!

Not wearing today but from the weekend

Reiss Beanie
    AS Keaton Jacket
    AS Tee
    Diesel Jeans
    AS Brogues

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Not wearing today but from the weekend

Reiss Beanie
    AS Keaton Jacket
    AS Tee
    Diesel Jeans
    AS Brogues
    Strong look! Especially liking the Keaton jacket, been after one in my size for ages. What fit are the jeans? I've been looking for some decent tapered jeans for ages, any recommendations?

Yeah I love the jacket, managed to bag it from eBay just recently. Seriously nice, always regretted not getting it at the time.

The jeans are tailored, it's the only way to get that extreme skinny taper fit imo.

Fashionisto
    Yeah I love the jacket, managed to bag it from eBay just recently. Seriously nice, always regretted not getting it at the time.

The jeans are tailored, it's the only way to get that extreme skinny taper fit imo.

Never been into a proper Tailors before, where do you get them done and what do you ask for? Just to make them skinny? I've got a pair of 'Slimmy Chinos' that I'm looking to get done in the same manner, but I wouldn't have a clue what to say to them/I'm worried they'd screw it up.

Likewise. Cool, think I'll have to give that a go then as I can never find the right fit when it comes to jeans/trousers.

Trend Setter
    Honestly, I broke down and bought myself a sewing machine a while back. Pretty much every shirt, pants, or jeans that I own needs to be slimmed and hemmed, so it's already paid for itself in tailoring costs. Simple tailoring and hems are easy to do. Anything difficult (suits, etc) I still take to the pros though.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonymism View Post
    Honestly, I broke down and bought myself a sewing machine a while back.
    Well done! We have an old sewing machine that my wife's grandmother gave us a couple of years ago. I took it to get it serviced, so it's in top condition. I just haven't been arsed to learn to manoeuvre it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonymism View Post
    Honestly, I broke down and bought myself a sewing machine a while back. Pretty much every shirt, pants, or jeans that I own needs to be slimmed and hemmed, so it's already paid for itself in tailoring costs. Simple tailoring and hems are easy to do. Anything difficult (suits, etc) I still take to the pros though.
    This is top of my list once I've moved in to my new place. I've always wanted to learn how to sew but have never had the time.

Trend Setter
    There are tons of great YouTube videos to teach you the basics of what you want to do (ex: How to hem jeans). It's really easier than you might think!

+ Reply to Thread