FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3

That is all I have to say about the drop crotch.
    Sometimes I write my signature really fast when I have to sign for a parcel, because I feel like the delivery man is in a hurry to deliver the next one and I am keeping him waiting. But when I get to write my signature on paper, I take my time with it so the person will think "Wow that is a really great signature".

I think they look OK. There not my style but they are definitely on trend.

The thing to do - in my opinion - is to pair them with a more classic look so that the whole thing doesn't look to trend driven, overstylised or novelty.

My suggestion would be to go with the look described above - a blazer and t shirt. I'd suggest grey blazer as black, white and red are three pretty full on colours and grey will soften the look.

@Pin Money - Even the boy bands don't wear their most trendy / stylised looks out and about (and look good). They might have that kind of look for a shoot or video or promo but what they wear casually is ususally a more pared back version of the style with maybe one or two very on trend pieces incorporated. Some get this right and some don't... It is why David Beckham is such a style icon - not because stylists give him the most incredible outfits (which they do) - but because after the shoot he'll incorporate somthing that is bang on trend and very stylish into a more rounded and classic wardrobe.

Tom

Trend Setter
    In red they look better than normal as it's clearly more of a statement piece. Growing up with punk music i'm not unfamiliar with people with low crotched trousers and arse hanging out, but the whole 'drop crotch/JLS/River Island moron' look is generally not my thing.

My main gripe is the practicality, has anyone ever tried running up stairs in those things??

If you ride a horse I'd go for it!

Ash

One word, Vile!

Yes, they've been seen on the catwalk again for S/S12 but really, they are just hideous and have been popularised by boybands and TOPMAN for cheap, cheerful fashion.

+ Reply to Thread