FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... Last
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2610

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Zara is really shitty quality a lot of the time. Nothing lasts from there.
    I've bought a few things from Zara over the past while & the quality is definitely dubious - about 20% good, 20% OK and 60% absolute muck, so I've sent back more stuff than I've kept. The only reason I continue to order stuff from them is that they do free delivery and returns from Ireland unlike most online stores where you've to pay for postage to return stuff from here. In that sense, it doesn't bother me too much as it costs me nothing to send stuff back. If it did, I'd have stopped ordering from them a long time ago.

The worst thing I got from them was a pair of their "circular trousers" and they cost €30 which would be fine if they were any way half decent but I've gotten better quality trousers in a Halloween fancy dress packet.

lol

I wear some plain tees from there but that's about it

Stuff looks good online but then see it in the flesh and it's like

Trend Setter
    Couple of pocket squares from the Reiss sale:

HIT

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    I paid £120 for this
    Arrived the other day, well pleased with it, very nice. My first ever denim purchase from them. Got me wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I've bought a few things from Zara over the past while & the quality is definitely dubious - about 20% good, 20% OK and 60% absolute muck, so I've sent back more stuff than I've kept. The only reason I continue to order stuff from them is that they do free delivery and returns from Ireland unlike most online stores where you've to pay for postage to return stuff from here. In that sense, it doesn't bother me too much as it costs me nothing to send stuff back. If it did, I'd have stopped ordering from them a long time ago.

The worst thing I got from them was a pair of their "circular trousers" and they cost €30 which would be fine if they were any way half decent but I've gotten better quality trousers in a Halloween fancy dress packet.
    Totally agree with you there. I've only recently given Zara a go and although they're pretty hit and miss you can't go wrong with free delivery and free returns. I've just put through a massive order after receiving a few decent bits from them in the sale. The best bit was the 'Circular trousers' you mentioned, they're honestly the best fitting casual trousers I've had in a long while. What makes you think the quality was poor, or are you on about the sweatpants of the same name?

Trend Setter
    Are these the Circular Trousers? I might be tempted to pick them up in store if the quality is any good. (Not sure about your conflicting reviews though!)

Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post
    Are these the Circular Trousers? I might be tempted to pick them up in store if the quality is any good. (Not sure about your conflicting reviews though!)
    These are the circular trousers. The fit's bang on, but the material is somewhat thin, but that's exactly what I wanted so I'm happy.

Trend Setter
    I didn't like the polyester material Joshua - they reminded me of a pair of cheap tracksuit bottoms. Couldn't fault the fit though.

On the "hit" side of things, I got a Zara suit earlier in the year and it was spot on - by far the best fitting suit I've bought off the peg. Had a tailor alter another suit trousers I have to match the Zara ones as I liked the fit so much.

Trend Setter
    They look nice but are made almost entirely of Polyester - that's just put me off.

Trend Setter
    Speaking of Zara, I was holding out for these to go in the sale but they didn’t and were all of a suddent withdrawn from the site around November time. Shame – they look awesome and are surprisingly well constructed and made for Zara shoes:

+ Reply to Thread