FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Your Secret And Lesser Known Men's Fashion Retailers

So I'm having a little trouble finding new shops, on the internet in particular. Are there any in particular you guys would recommend? Let us in on your lesser known sites! I don't really have any to start, therefore why I posted this thread!

Sam

Style Icon
    Prohibitively expensive, but thecorner.com - A Cutting-Edge Selection for Fashion Connoisseurs - Home has a smashing selection of high fashion stuff.

FashionBeans Staff
    Two independent stores in Brighton; Jump the Gunn and Peggs & Son both have websites and stock some of the smaller yet no less worthy brands. Jump the Gunn takes a lot of influence from Mod culture and has a lot of tailoring, but Peggs appears to have taken a more street wear approach of late.

Last edited by josechc; 05-04-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by josechc View Post
    These are my favourites (big range of prices and styles, not at all secret):

www.yoox.com
    This site is brilliant. it's hard to sift through, but there are definitely some bargains. If anyone likes the trending camo-prints, I think this is a steal: DAVID MAYER NAMAN Men - Coats & jackets - Jacket DAVID MAYER NAMAN on YOOX United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    This site is brilliant. it's hard to sift through, but there are definitely some bargains. If anyone likes the trending camo-prints, I think this is a steal: DAVID MAYER NAMAN Men - Coats & jackets - Jacket DAVID MAYER NAMAN on YOOX United Kingdom

Indeed, I have bought a couple of garments from there and the prices are great, the returns are really easy, and from time to time there are promo codes with additional discounts. They are the owners of thecorner.com and they operate the online stores of diesel, margiela, marni and other italian brands. Maybe one "negative" point is that the standard shipping time is not too fast, to the UK are 4-5 working days (average, they send from Italy).
    Last edited by josechc; 05-04-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Style Icon
    My only issue is the sizing: there's not a lot of information to go by for certain items...

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    My only issue is the sizing: there's not a lot of information to go by for certain items...
    That is true, I have returned two items because the sizes were wrong (for me), but the advantage is that the returns and refunds are really easy and fast (1 week), and if you get free delivery with some promotion or code then you do not lose the shipping cost.

By the way, yoox has the promo code easter@yoox for standard free delivery until midnight on 9 april.

Style Icon
    Thanks for the heads up!

+ Reply to Thread