FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartJ View Post
    1st post from me - been reading the forums for a little while now though.

Have you looking into Remus Uomo stuff - I picked up a nice pale blue shirt weekend before easter. Smart but with pattened detailing inside the collar and cuffs (ooo errr).

Slim fitting with long sleeves - could be what you're after...
    I had never heard of Remus Uomo before, so I just checked out their stuff online. I like! They also have some pairing suggestions when you're looking at an individual piece, which is nice (although wearing dark denim jeans with a dark denim shirt seems a bit...denimy to me when they are both the same color). I can't find any size information though (torso and sleeve length for a M/L). Do you see that anywhere?

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by peter1brown View Post
    First it is not necessary that you dont look good in the shirts about which you are talking about, ask others about this. Second, look for shirts of your choice. If you like slim shirts, go for them; if you like fitted shirts, go for them. You should be comfortable in the clothing you wear. That is important!
    mens button down shirts
    I had never heard of Stone Rose, either. I like the style and the colors, but they only have standard sizes. If I'm paying $170 for a casual shirt, it had better fit me and those would not (too short on sleeve and torso).

tajdon
    Outfits that are for smart casual are actually not that pricey. You can actually go online and look for catalogs there.

There is always the option of a Portifino cuff to make a Formal shirt a little more fancy. Customer Shirt makers like Lewis & Taylor offer them if you ask

+ Reply to Thread