FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 6 7

Trend Setter
    Good discussion, and thats what the forum is for, hope I dont interrupt too much, but just to say that of all the street styles I have seen Justin O'shea always seems to nail it, both casual and smart. Love the fit. No idea how the trousers could be tailored to this extent though.

FashionBeans Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Good discussion, and thats what the forum is for, hope I dont interrupt too much, but just to say that of all the street styles I have seen Justin O'shea always seems to nail it, both casual and smart. Love the fit. No idea how the trousers could be tailored to this extent though.

With tiny legs, a very good tailor and some top quality trousers to start with. Its a really interesting look.

In fact they might even be bespoke, judging by the sizing on the suit as a whole.

Tom

Trend Setter
    When I spotted that I did think he looks spot on, sometimes I just think my beard envy is taking over my brain though.

Trend Setter
    Many times I have started to grow a beard, then I bottle it. Story of my life.

Tom

Trend Setter
    And it will no doubt be the story of mine. I think I need to spend a year in a log cabin in the Canadian forest, hunting and chopping wood, and secretly growing a shitty beard away from anyone that can take the mick!

Style Icon
    Not strictly street style, but this loobook photo always makes me laugh.

Yes I can't feel my testicles. Come at me bro.

FashionBeans Staff
    I caught this look this morning:

edoardo.jpg

Apart from the ridiculously short trousers (which only really need to come down a couple of inches) and his strange pose, I was very impressed.

I also saw a very well dressed chap in town the other day, its one of the first times I've actually seen someone dressed well enough to catch my eye.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 6 7