Men's Fashion A/W 2012/13
With the Menswear A/W 2012/13 shows kicking off in Milan on the 14th of January, and slipping into Paris on the 18th, I'd like to hear what trends you're anticipating, what hopes you have for the shows and what you hope you don't see on the catwalk this Fashion week and what you're looking forward to the most. Here's my view:
- The Lanvin deconstructed classic look from its A/W 2011/12 collection is more prolific at this year's shows
- Continuation of last season's fur trend
- Will the clutch bag from some S/S shows return at A/W?
- To see more polo necks under shirts
- Muted colours rather than bold coloring
Hope I Don't See
- Any trainers or silly sport pieces due to the Olympic Games...
Most Looking Forward To
- Burberry, Christopher Bailey performs every season
- John Varvatos, hope he regains that touch of amazing that wasn't present in his S/S show
- Henrik Vibskov, he brings the fun
- Prada, what will Miuccia Prada's theme be this season?
There are some of my predictions and hopes, lets see what you guys have to say and see how we compare to the actual shows.