FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Which Moisteuriser?

I've never really felt comfortable using moisteuriser. My girlfriend would always complain that my face (forehead in particular) looked too dry after showering, but I find that if I use moisteuriser I can end up getting a few spots. It just makes my skin feel a bit greasy, and it can end up appearing a bit blotchy. It looks better overall when I don't use moisteuriser I think, but everything I've read has insisted that YOU MUST USE MOISTEURISER! I don't want to be doing my skin damage.

The obvious answer would be to use a moisteuriser for greasy skin, but my skin is not naturally oily at all, so would that dry my skin out too much?

tajdon
    I recommend the Clinque Skin supplies for men.

FashionBeans Staff
    You should be using moisturiser, skin is pretty resilient but it never helps to give it a helping hand. You are probably having problems with it because you haven't found the right one yet, its worth playing around to get the one that suits your skin the best.

I can't really offer any advice though because my skin doesn't give me any issues and I just pound on the basic nivea cream.

+ Reply to Thread