FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

Fashionisto
    I find that my skin feels more than fantastic after using the stuff. Anyone who hasn't already, I recommend heading over here;
    L'Oréal Paris Men Expert
    Gives you a good recommendation of which of their products you should use. I followed it, and haven't looked back.

Jay

Style Icon
    I used to use that stuff, but moved over to Ole Henrikson and never looked back. They are gentle on the skin, have great quality natural ingredients and smell incredible.

I use these two twice a week (on different days) and a normal face wash on the other days. I will be buying more of the range once other stuff runs out.

I'm not sure whether scrubbing more than 3 times a week is good for you, especially your face. I do it x 2 a week at most, and I use a homemade mixture of fine brown sugar/lemon juice/olive oil/coconut oil as base and occasionally vary the ingredients - combats greasy skin. That works for me.

I use the Bulldog original face scrub into my routine twice a week which works really well for my oily skin

Fashionisto
    Dermalogica daily microfolient followed by their special cleansing gel

I find that most brands have harsh chemicals this can leave my skin feeling tight and raw. Does anyone know of a brand that does scrubs for sensitive skin?

Fashionisto
    daily microfoliant® - Dermalogica UK

Don't let the price put you off, I get 6 months out of a bottle

Fashionisto
    I use this every other day - Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Face Scrub. It's £19.99 if I remember rightly, from Boots. Might find it cheaper elsewhere but i'm not sure.

I use this every day though - Clinique Mens Face Wash Medium Strength. I think that's about £15 if I remember correctly

I then finish off with a bit of this - Clinique M Lotion Moisturiser. Around £20 too, can't speak highly enough for the stuff.

To be fair I am a bit of a whore for Clinique's skincare products as i've found they seem to work wonders for me. The face wash you only need about a pea sized amount as it lathers up really well, and it lasts me about 6 weeks on average. Moisturiser lasts me about 6-8 weeks too, again you only need about a pea sized amount (maybe slightly more) as it distributes really well. Couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Don't i think that facial scrubs has to use daily, it work great with my skin when i use it alternate day.

Trend Setter
    Yeah that's what he said. Every other day.

I use some scrub three times a week, other than that I just wash my face with water in the shower, daily. Then if it feels a bit dry I'll use a gel based moisturiser.

+ Reply to Thread