FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last

Question Men's Facial Scrubs - Should You Use Everyday?

I had always heard it was good to cleanse you face every day and use a facial scrub about 3x per week. However now I keep seeing new scrubbing cleansers for daily use. So if I were to use one, would I not use the scrub anymore, as it would be too much? Also which is better? Using a cleanser and scrub separately or the daily scrubbing cleansers? Thanks.

Trend Setter
    I use this every morning and night, does a good job of keeping the spots away.

"There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

I used to have the same issue as well, some of the so called 'daily' scrubs would mess up your face. I have experimented with many different face washes and scrubs, this one was by far the best:

You can use it daily and it's not too abrasive at all, foams up well and you only need to use a small amount. Really cleaned my face up well and gave me smooth skin easily. I was even able to use it 2x a day, no other wash or mask or anything. Great for my type of skin which is oily forehead and nose, with dry everything else.

This one is a close second, and combines all 3 into one product (scrub, wash and mask):

It's a little more abrasive, I only used this once a day, it's a little more messy to use as it's got a clay-like texture to it.

I do like to take care of my face, but I like to keep it as simple as possible which is why I almost always stick to the combination products.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by themalcos View Post
    I used to have the same issue as well, some of the so called 'daily' scrubs would mess up your face. I have experimented with many different face washes and scrubs, this one was by far the best:

You can use it daily and it's not too abrasive at all, foams up well and you only need to use a small amount. Really cleaned my face up well and gave me smooth skin easily. I was even able to use it 2x a day, no other wash or mask or anything. Great for my type of skin which is oily forehead and nose, with dry everything else.

This one is a close second, and combines all 3 into one product (scrub, wash and mask):

It's a little more abrasive, I only used this once a day, it's a little more messy to use as it's got a clay-like texture to it.

I do like to take care of my face, but I like to keep it as simple as possible which is why I almost always stick to the combination products.
    Thank you, I have the same type of skin as well! I will give the Witch Naturally Clear face wash a try for sure

Ben

Liz Earle cleanse and polish for a scrub 4 times a week and Origins mega mushroom cleanse daily.

Ash

I wouldn't advise scrubbing everyday, it wouldn't achieve anything and aslong as you have a good cleanser you wouldn't actually need to scrub everyday.

The scrub is not for the very men!!

I got this for x-mas,what do you think about it?

MORNING BURST® Shine Control Scrub | Clean & Clear®

Fashionisto
    I personally use the L'oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte facial scrub, and use it morning and evening - as it suggests. For me, this seems to work best.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    I personally use the L'oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte facial scrub, and use it morning and evening - as it suggests. For me, this seems to work best.
    +1

I started using this too and its fantastic. Works great with my skin and its about half the price as the men-u face wash i used to use.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last