FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Best Anti-Perspirants For Men?

The end is nigh for my current anti-perspirant, and I wondered if you guys know any good ones that you have had experience with which is better than my basic Lynx Dry. Which do YOU use?

I start coughing and sneezing if I use the sprays, so I use roll on anti-perspirant. I've tried a few, and the ultimate best one is

Sure for men extreme. I can roll this on and not get any sweat marks when I wear any shirt all day, even if the temperature is 29c. The old adverts are true, never lets you down. Plus with this controlling the sweat, I can wear any cologne I like behind my ears without any clash in scents whatsoever.

Trend Setter
    I suffer from excess sweat! but I have found a regime that works great. I use Sure 'Invisible Ice' (which stops the armpits of your clothes going hard and staining) on a daily basis and approximately every fortnight or so I rub a little 'Driclor' on each armpit before I sleep for 1-2 days and I stay sweat free now.

FashionBeans Staff
    I also suffer from a bit of excess sweating, so I've been using Driclor to help control it (I had the odd experience of being in the Gym earlier and after a 45 minute bike ride my upper half was pretty well drenched except for my armpits which had remained totally dry! It felt very strange.) Otherwise I use Nivea for men Cool Kick roll on, it smells nice but isn't overpowering. I've never been overly convinced by sprays.

+ Reply to Thread