FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Managing Dark Circles (Eyes)

What do you guys do, if anything, to "manage" your eyes?

It's far from a serious issue for me but when those dark circles appear it really sucks some life and joy out of my face haha. Obviously the key thing is to sleep well and plenty, but even small deviations from a perfect sleep schedule seems to manifest itself a bit.

The skin under the eye is the thinnest, so you really need to hydrate it well, day and night. Roll-on can be great because it also massages the skin, though it doesn't any miracle.

Trend Setter
    I suffer really badly from dark lines under my eyes (I think they're called crow's feet normally), and it's not due to a lack of sleep or dehydration as I usually get at least 7 hours a night and drink plenty of water. I was using a roll-on cooler from L'Oreal but it didn't seem to be doing much, so I'm now considering using concealer but I'm still in two minds whether it's acceptable for a straight guy to use it or not.

Honestly, it's totally fine... It's way different from wearing mascara or anything. Just make sure that you put it on well.

THM

Fashionisto
    (I think they're called crow's feet normally)

Isn't that the name for wrinkles at the sides of the eyes?

I used to suffer with dark circles really badly until some one recommended Kiehl's Eye Alert. It's only a small tube & not cheap but you only use a tiny bit and a tube will last a few months. Honestly, it really works

Kiehl's Eye Alert - 15ml/0.5oz: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

I use this for dark circles under my eyes, it dry's pretty quickly so you can apply quite a bit, the little metal roller that applys it as well is a little cold so is a nice cooling sensation if you're a little tired.

NEW Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel - Clinique Eye Treatment for Men - Clinique for Men UK

Fashionisto
    It's fine for a man to wear a tiny bit of concealer. Honestly no one will even know that you're wearing it! One of my friends openly admits that he occasionally borrows a bit of his girlfriends concealer, when he doesn't get enough sleep.

Try Even tone From No7 ( I borrow the wife's ) Good for dark circle or anyone that may have that "Apple cheeked boy look"

i think LOREAL roll ons can do the trik n ive tried them...use effectivelyy n apply effectivelyy fr maximum resuts n eat lots of eye healthy food lyk fresh vegetables..carrota n all....n sleep well maybe thats the reason n keep that area well hydrated....

+ Reply to Thread