FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

D&G The One Gentleman
    and of course…
    Acqua Di Gio

Jmz

My favourite is Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

I don't know anybody else that uses it but it is supposed to be very popular so I try not to wear it too often.

My daily aftershave tends to be Hugo by Hugo Boss. I also have a few other Hugo Boss ones that I wear now and again.

I've been meaning to have another look at the Chanel Bleu because I remember liking it.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOE BAG View Post
    I had paco 1 million but it just didnt seem to last on me, I find sonme will stay on my all day and others are gone in an hour or so.
    This is the problem I have! I bought Chanel Bleu, I can coat myself in it and within half an hour the smell has completely gone!

I used to work in a Perfume shop so I have stupid amounts of colognes and aftershaves (kind of got a bit over it after a while too!). My everyday is Armani Diamonds; it's quite sweet, lasts on me, and is really fantastic during the Spring/Summer months.
    Over the Winter I was using D&G The One quite often, as well as Boss Orange. When I'm feeling a little more casual/street, I usually use Dirty English by Juicy Couture.

I've got my eye on a Canturi fragrance that is actually a women's fragrance, but I absolutely love it- it isn't feminine at all, and is quite a musky/woody scent which I adore. And don't even get me started on the amazingness of the bottle:

l'eau d'issey miyake pour homme

J8x

Trend Setter
    For Summer Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice/Pop!

It's been my go to fragrance for a few years now. For the winter I alternate between a few, Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, Dior Homme, Dolce & Gabbana The One being the main 3.

Tom

Trend Setter
    Usually either Hugo by HB, D&G The One or The One Gentleman, or Mark Jacobs Bang. Got a couple of others if the mood takes me or i'll be trying testers out (I try and blag as many of those as possible!)

It has to be either Tom Ford by Tom Ford or Amouage Reflection...

FashionBeans Staff
    Tom Ford Grey Vetiver

you'll never look back, trust me
    "Style is more character than clothes, more attitude than affluence. It’s you making visible your inner self. So forget what you learned about appearance not counting; you can no longer afford to be without style." - Hara Estroff Morano

Hey all, just joined up.

I find The one by D&G very faint and seems to get lost. I liked it when I first smelled it obviously, as I bought it, but now tend to use it as my day to day daytime one, as its weak and relatively simple.

My favourite evening ones or more complex ones are Tom Ford - Oud wood (100% hit with every lady I've met!) and Creed - Bois du Portugal which is my personal one of choice if I had to pick one I identify with as my primary cologne. Incidentally found out recently it's the same one Frank Sinatra used! If you've never tried it, try find a sample somewhere. Pretty special.

+ Reply to Thread