FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Hand Cream Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a great hand cream please? I hate the feeling of having greasy hands so it has to be something that will leave them not feeling oily.

Thanks in advance

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    Can anyone recommend a great hand cream please? I hate the feeling of having greasy hands so it has to be something that will leave them not feeling oily.

Thanks in advance
    I will ask my mum, she has some magic cream that she is always raving about that leave her hands soft and grease free :P

Trend Setter
    I will ask my mum, she has some magic cream that she is always raving about that leave her hands soft and grease free :P

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Thanks Tone

Fashionisto
    A few years back I was working on the butchers counter in Sainsburys and my knuckles would be so dried from all the hand washing, industrial strength soaps, washing up liquid and sanitisers that the knuckles would be cracked and bleeding. Tried loads of different hand creams, hoping to get rid of the problem, and this is the one that actually worked:

Garnier Body Repair Hand Cream 100ml - Boots

Trend Setter
    It's called Lush Dream Cream mate

Trend Setter
    I'd personally recommend Aveeno. I used to really suffer from dry skin on my hands and since I've started using their hand creams that isn't an issue any more. The best thing is that they soak into your skin quickly and the moisture seems to stay in your skin even after washing your hands. Better than the Palmer's cocoa butter stuff that people rave about imo.

i think id go for vaseline lotion fr men its amazing n yields high results or else nivea for men

+ Reply to Thread