FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Hair length for undercut

I am looking to get an undercut for the summer to replace my currently awful style. The undercut I want is the sort of slicky back type popularised in recent times by the character Darmody in the show Boardwalk Empire. Currently my fringe comes to about midway down my nose and is a similar length all over the top. I was wondering how long I should grow the hair on top before I get the sides shaved to really get this style to work.
    All comments appreciated, cheers.

J8x

Trend Setter
    You're gonna need it pretty lengthy to get the full slick back but you could probably get away with having the sides clipped short with a blend whilst you keep growing it, styling it back kinda wavy. Seen a few guys with this look and it's probably more practical than the Jimmy look and less extreme too. I've toyed with the idea of this style but to me it's just a bit too much effort and impractical when playing football etc.

I think Edward in summer you should take a short hair cut but remember that always choose that style which is perfectly suit your personality. Never mind or bother what style is in we should always prefer are adopt that thing, which is easy for us. If you asked about length of back slick i think it shouldn't be more than 6 to 7" and you can set them as you want.

+ Reply to Thread