FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Herbal Life

Have any of you had any experience with their products?

What are your thoughts?

well herbals products don't have any side effects hence its a better option

I've been drinking her alive for quite a while and I've had some positive experience. The 3 breakfast drinks is enough to get me full; I recommend it. The water drink to help clean out waste in the body, the tea to help provide with the nutrients you need, and the shake to give you some boost!

I've been looking at this stuff for a bit, not because I want to use it just so that I can formulate my own opinion of it. For me it's over priced sports supplements. Mainly due to the pyramid marketing system used to sell it.
    I personally think it is alot worse than other supplements out there. Their website is also questionable in the advice that they give you. There is a BMI calculator on the front page and BMI isn't really an accurate measure of how healthy you are as it does not take in to account any sort of muscle/fat mass ratios. They also advised me, as a man, on their sample diet plan to eat Soybeans. Soybeans raise the amount of oestrogen in your body, which is obviously bad for men.

All in all I think they're overpriced, not very good quality and the advice they give is questionable, personally I'd rather eat a healthy well balanced diet, however if they work for you then why not!

+ Reply to Thread