FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    JEK

Trend Setter

Need help choosing haircut

21 years old and I still haven't found a haircut that I really like. I need some help guys.
    I'm tall (6'4 feet) and slim, and I feel that my face is a bit small compared to my length. Here's a photo, it's a few years old, bit it will give you an idea of my facial features:
    My hair is quite thick and stiff, so I can' really style it if it gets to short. It's quite uncooperative even when it's longer...

Do you guys have any suggestion on a hairstyle that will suit me?
    Last edited by JEK; 03-10-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Trend Setter
    Just going by that photo, I think a slick side parting would suit you. Something like this:

JEK

Trend Setter
    I've actually considered the slick side part, I'm just worried that the short sides and neck will make my face/head appear small...

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by JEK View Post
    I've actually considered the slick side part, I'm just worried that the short sides and neck will make my face/head appear small...
    I suppose it doesn't have to be too short and slick - maybe something more like this? Do Stuff With Your Hair: Side Parting - YouTube

JEK

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
    I suppose it doesn't have to be too short and slick - maybe something more like this? Do Stuff With Your Hair: Side Parting - YouTube
    Good idea. Think I'll try that next time - a neat side part with slightly longer sides and neck.

JEK

Trend Setter
    I went for a side part with undercut sides. Very easy to style and suits my face shape very nicely.

Trend Setter
    Glad to hear it.

+ Reply to Thread