FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

Trend Setter
    My current sort of Quiff. Sorry for the large picture.

Trend Setter
    I like the look Charlie, it's a bit 'spikier' than the quiffs displayed on the previous page but I think it suits you. I really like the quiff style but I think I prefer the James Dean pompadour look, that's what I'm growing my hair for at the moment

Trend Setter
    I ended up getting a trim Friday... the girl who usually cuts my hair sharpened it up a bit and shaved up the back sides quite high with a grade 2 and left the top long enough to have a small quiff.

Fashionisto
    Not sure if any of you guys change hair dressers but ive noticed every girl cutting my hair has a different idea of what constitutes a "quiff".

Ive had everything from a pedestrian short back and sides to a james dean style, to a messy rockabilly styl one. Finally settled on a hair dresser!!!!

It probs doesnt help that australia is still stuck in the "inbetweeners" hair styles

I know what you mean about the different hair dressers, with different ideas of a "quiff". However a quiff these days are styled in so many different textures, sizes, shape and even direction, it blurs the line of what is a "quiff".

Rocked the quiff from about 12 years and still have it going strong today. (dispite diverted to the sweepted fringe for a bit) yet it looks much different then used to. I now cut my own hair ( risky subject i know ) been doing it for about a year now, and feel it allows you to give yourself the quiff you want.

Personal preference for me in hair dryied hair to the side, then use a small amout of GOT2B glued gell to give it life.

Style Icon
    Just a quickie: how long is your quiff everyone? I never know when mine is too long. It comes down to my eyebrows at the moment if I wear it down as a fringe.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath6644 View Post
    Just a quickie: how long is your quiff everyone? I never know when mine is too long. It comes down to my eyebrows at the moment if I wear it down as a fringe.
    I'd say that's about the right length, mine comes down to my eyebrows too. I don't think you'd want it much shorter than that, I found it really tough to get the proper shape when it was a bit shorter.

I'm trying to style mine how David Beckham had his in the H&M adverts and on the Jonathan Ross show, think that's a really cool look.

Jay

Style Icon
    I have a Bechkam-like side parted quiff at the moment and mine comes down to the tip of my nose. The sides are razor-sharp short: a little shorter than Beckham's as shorter sides tends to suit my face shape better.

(Is how far it comes down your face a universal measure of hair length now?)

Trend Setter
    Mine's currently just above my eyebrows:P

Style Icon
    Why yes it is Jay, yes it is. =P

Well thats made me feel better, I thought mine was getting a bit long. Guy did a good job on it, the sides and back are nice and tidy...for now.

+ Reply to Thread