FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3

Trend Setter
    Any chance of some pictures of these quiffs?

I have one (fringe comes down to my eyebrows when flat) but im not sure is it just

1) the way it is cut or what but it seems to look a bit jimmy neutron esque/quite pointy;
    2) my inability to style a quiff correctly; or
    3) the product I am using

so a few pics any a description of how you style it would be much appreciated!

Hey there,
    First post on the forum. Do I get a reward?

So I'm heading out to get a cut today and I've been thinking about getting a quiff for awhile. Since my hair is fairly long now (in my eyes if I let it) I thought I'd go for Becks version
    http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanage...-white-ph.jpeg

Just wondering what sort of product you guys would reccomend for thick long hair

Fashionisto
    I NEED HELP!

I know this sounds juvenile, but I have an OCD personality especially when it comes to my hair. So, I fashion the quiff but then I hairspray the heck out of it so that each hair is in perfect place, effectively ruining the fluidity and messiness of the intended quiff. Does anyone have advice on how to overcome this and still achieve a good quiff that lasts throughout the day? I am so afraid of my hair falling flat and getting wispy without tons of hairspray.

I NEED HELP!

+ Reply to Thread