FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Changing Hairstlye

Hi, I'm 16 with a sort of round face, brown eyes and hair and I wear wayfarer glasses. My hair is wavy, thick and I cut it short (about 1 inch to 2 inches). I'm thinking of changing my hairstyle. I currently have the "shorter on the back and sides" hairstyle but I want to explore others. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertfrank View Post
    There are number of hairstyles which are perfect for round face, as per the description you must have a cute look, you have wavy hair, why don't you go for smoothening, I am sure you will look great, after smoothing there are number of hairstyles which add up to your personality and you will get a new change.
    Hi. Thanks for your reply however I am doubting my description of my face.. .so to let you judge here is a pic of me:

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by markscamilleri View Post
    Hi. Thanks for your reply however I am doubting my description of my face.. .so to let you judge here is a pic of me:

I think a good look for you would be to grow out the top quite a bit then quiff or slick it back or to one side. Cut the sides and the back very short to exaggerate the length on top. This looks well on a round face.

Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    I think a good look for you would be to grow out the top quite a bit then quiff or slick it back or to one side. Cut the sides and the back very short to exaggerate the length on top. This looks well on a round face.
    how short?

+ Reply to Thread