FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

What hair product?

Hi guys,

Can you please recommend a hair styling product which is not too greasy/sticky and gives a bit of healthy shine to hair with some hold? I am open to any kind of wax, putty's, creams or sprays. I just want something that I can just dab some on my hair for a bit of volume, natural shine and hold (hold hair back or hold my fringe in place); preferably without any hair frizz. I know I am asking for a lot here and I don't mind if I'll end up putting lots of products in my hair as long as they are light.

See image:

Also few days ago, my hair naturally looked like this which I quite liked, how do I get back to that?

Well.. I'm not an expert or anything and I don't like to use lot's of stuff on my hair yet I'm very happy with Loreal's tecni-art hair pasta..
    I think you should find a barber shop which has distribution of a well known cosmetics company.. It maybe any of them Wella, Schwarzkop, Loreal, Tony&Guy etc. I believe all is fine as long as you choose high quality products..
    And since all these products are for professionals they may guide you about the using techniques and give you some tips in where you purchase them..

Nat

Style Icon
    Try American Crew Forming Cream. It gives fairly decent hold, and a bit of shine, but leaves the hair pliable, which it seems like you want. It's not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for with hair products imo.

I use Hairbond Toffee Shaper which is great, but it probably gives stronger hold than you want. I have a swept-back quiff, with short back and sides

+ Reply to Thread