FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Beard dye?

Just noticed my beard looks ridiculously ginger! No offense red heads.

Any of you guys used beard dye before?

Been thinking of giving it a go but don't know if it'll look stupid, or how often I'll need to re-apply..

Fashionisto
    Same thing happens with mine... Not quite as thick or as bright as yours but mine definitely has a ginger flavour once it reaches a certain length...
    I'm toying with the idea of using "just for men". I normally keep it trimmed to a number 0.5 with my clippers but it's such a hassle to go over it every day...

hi have been dying my beard for a little while now with just for mens but you really have to get the right colour for it otherwise it can look like a car crash on your face as the new hair grows though,i have a tint of red,personally i would go ginger a proud brother.

It's perfectly normal to dye your beard. Based on the product you used you may need to use like once every month.

Quote Originally Posted by georgebrown View Post
    It's perfectly normal to dye your beard. Based on the product you used you may need to use like once every month.
    Cool. Might have to give it a go at some point, just worried it won't look natural.

+ Reply to Thread