FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Grey hair

Who has it?

I'm 27 and have pretty grey sides. Get it from my old mans side who were all fully grey by 30!

Thankfully i have a lot of thick brown on top so will hopefully take longer to go fully grey!

Anyone else young and grey? Do you make the most of it, like it, or hate it?

Trend Setter
    Yeah I've got some grey hairs. I'm 26 and if my hair is short it's not really noticeable, but you can really see the grey around my temples if I let my hair grow. I hate it and I've already decided that if it spreads to other parts of my head or starts turning into patches of grey that I'm going to get it coloured. There's no way I'm accepting being grey in my 20s!

Nat

Style Icon
    I have a couple of friends in their 20s/30s who are going grey. It looks absolutely fine imo. Guys like George Clooney has totally shaken off the old man/unattractive vibe of grey hair. Just make sure you have a decent hair cut and style, and dress like a grown-ass man. You will probably find that people take you more seriously than they otherwise would in a work setting etc.

That said, if you're not happy with it, dye it.

Fashionisto
    Count yourselves lucky!! I'm losing mine altogether... I'd happily go grey just as long as there was something there to actually go grey!! I've had to resort to a number 1 all over but it's still obvious from certain angles...

Nat

Style Icon
    Again, this can look good, as long as you don't have an odd-shaped head! I reckon the beard and bald head look can be strong. Bruce Willis is rocking that currently. But then he is Bruce Willis...

Trend Setter
    i like my grey hair. my friends like it and most importantly my fiancÚ likes it! apparently it looks distinguished.

i have to have short back and sides hairstyles as i think long grey hair doesn't look great unless you have thin hair. which i don't.

+ Reply to Thread