FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last

Fashionisto

Which deodorant do you gents use?

I'm wondering what types and what brands of deodorant you gents use every day (If you even use any). To start for myself, I use a Hugo Boss deodorant stick, easy to apply and easy to take with you.

Style Icon
    Just some bog standard Sure for men that claims to last 48 hours, but I've never wanted to put their claim to the test!

Style Icon
    Nivea Dry Impact for Men. Also claims to be last 48 hours, but I'm not sure which amounts one would need to apply for that to happen.

I've tried a few different kinds of roll on, but few of them lasts through a whole day I find, at least for me. This one does though.

Trend Setter
    Boots own-brand unscented or Sanex unscented.

Both roll-on, both stop my sweating, neither leave marks on my clothes. And being unscented they do not fight any EDT that I maybe wearing. Why spend on a bottle of Chanel, Creed et all and then 'compliment' it with a 2 pong?

Glad to see people recommending roll-ons. When I was at school there was a huge stigma against them but if you travel with hand luggage only they're the only option. Then I learn they're more effective.

I usually go with the Sure range as they go quite well with my aftershave and moisturiser. I did have a clique one that was completely unfrangranced which was a nice idea. I've not followed the trend of going for the girl's ones that are cucumber fragranced a la EBJT.

Fashionisto
    I personally tend to use a roll on these days, either unscented or very lightly scented so it doesn't go against my aftershave.

The only time I don't is if i'm going for an interview or a date, in which case I layer up the scent of whichever aftershave I am wearing (that is assuming I have a deodorant roll on of that scent, otherwise once again, unscented)

I always find Sure works great!

Fashionisto
    Burberry London stick or Molton Brown Active Cassia spray.

Style Icon
    Sanex unscented.

Trend Setter
    Nivea black and white roll on. the one that claims to leave no marks.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last