FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Deo ... because it was the only scented stick carried by the store, however I am not too impressed by it. Might go back to Bvlgari.

I used to use the Lynx Africa stick, now I'm using a right guard one which I am not liking, looks like I should give sure or sanex a go though.

Fashionisto
    Lab Series anti perspirant stick, unscented, works well

Fashionisto
    Molten Brown Active Cassia

Fashionisto
    Sure roll-on for me.
    Decent on the non-stainage front these days. And keeps funky smells at bay.
    It doesn't stop me sweating under the pits though, not by the afternoon anyway, if doing anything remotely activious (new word), ekspecially if it's hot, then the sweat is free flowing, for sure (pun intended).
    i need to find an alternative, pronto.
    I love the idea of non-scented stuff, BUT very often i find myself in the morning, after putting my shirt on and heading out the door, questioning if I'd rolled on or not. And cos of my v poor sense of smell, I can 'finger my pits and sniff', and still can't tell! ...so having something unscented wouldn't help on that front! probably be applying twice every morning!

Fashionisto
    Dove Clean Comfort anti-perspirant, it works really well and has a nice light scent that doesn't seem to clash with any fragrances I might be wearing. Roll on deodorants for some reason block my pores and I've ended up with infected hair folicles, and it is AGONY!!

Right now Old Spice Classic, but I switch it up every few months.

Fashionisto
    the cheapest one i can find. The expensive brands are just scam. They aren't even better quality than the cheap ones and nobody can even smell the scent of the deodorant you are using. With cologne you can go more expensive brands.

I prefer this one because it has no specific smell and destroys all funky smells
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bEZnz%2BWPL.jpg

For sure you need mid-rise hiking shoes. It will be better if they are waterproof. I have Teva, i've been hiking in mountains twice and have no regrets!

+ Reply to Thread