FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3

at the moment I a uing Nivea dry impact for men. but change it fromtm to time

What's a good stick that lacks aluminum? I recently tried purchasing a Crystal. Will try it out.

Fashionisto
    Recently switched to Clinique Anti-Perspirant Stick, lasts around 12 hours and has a neutral smell so it won't cover the smell of your aftershave.

Bit pricey at 13 but it will last you ages. I use mine every day and have had is since May, still got plenty of life left in it.

didn't know that Degree men is the leading deodorant brand... • Leading U.S. deodorant brands in 2013 | Statistic These guys are making a whole lot of money

Fashionisto
    I usually go with Nivea anti-white marks one.

It's a bit naff for summer; I think I might well look into changing, and I'm not a particularly sweaty person.
    @eph89

khw

Dove, though it's not that great for avoiding white marks. Normally I have to leave it a good half hour before putting a t-shirt on, which is fine now, but less so in Winter. I vary between this and Vaseline, which is as good as anything I've used.

I've been using Triple Dry for the last couple of weeks. Love it so far. It has completely stopped yellow marks and is completely odourless so doesn't interfere with my aftershave.

khw

I've been using the Dove stick as I've stopped using aerosol anti-perspirants, but it leaves marks on t-shirts and the smell's not totally perfect. What's a good stick to use - happy with it being a bit pricier and non-supermarket/Boots. Something that has a nice all-day smell and won't leave marks.

+ Reply to Thread