FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Show Your Shaving Set!

I've always wanted to have a straight razor and stylish, shaving set. Since all good brands were out of my price range, I thought I could never be able to get one of them..
    A few months ago, I found blue-beards revenge straight razor while scrolling down to a blogger's blog. I was fallen in first sight!
    That bright blue colour with a small skull sign on the handle.. All stylish yet perfectly suitable for a 20 years old young, rebellious man.
    Long story short, I found a distributor around my area and got them as fast as I can.
    After a long time, finally I could get rid of those 3, 4 blades plastic made fast-shave stuff and now I enjoy shaving.

Please share your shaving set and dont leave me alone here with this thread.

There goes mine:

Fashionisto
    What are your thoughts on that straight edge razor?
    I know the bluebeards straight razor kind of uses the razors as cartridges which is cool.

I'm currently using a double edge razor but I always butcher the hell out of my neck area when shaving even if I do only 2 passes I still get a noticeable rash near the adam's apple (you don't even want to know what it used to look like when I was into gimmicky 5 bladed razors).

I'm probably going to consider going a bit more old-school. Being as hairy as I am at 18 years old is hard work...

nice v-taper btw
    Last edited by overtoad; 31-01-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Well.. I actually knew straight razor was good to reach places that are hard to but I never thought It would be that easy to shave with a it. Considering It's the first time in my life I use a straight razor. Every single person I asked for an opinion told me to give up on it yet, I never butched myself expect a few scratches.. nothing dramatic.

As I told above this is the first time I use a straight razor in my life so there is no other one to compare. Only thing I can tell; I simply love it! I would shave ever single day if beard didn't fit my face that well

+ Reply to Thread