FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Sports we play!

What kinda sports do you guys play or played?

Played mainly Basketball and football when younger. Now, love my golf and get out for badminton once a week.

FashionBeans Staff
    kickboxing

Style Icon
    Played football for almost 15 years, until my early 20's. I've also played ping-pong, badminton, squash and a lot of floorball.

Lately I've mainly been running.

Fashionisto
    I run almost every day - totalling about 40 miles a week.
    I stopped doing races a couple of years ago but now I'm getting the urge again.

When I have a day off from running I cycle. Either a road bike or mountainbike.

The amount I eat and drink it's just as well I enjoy it!

Fashionisto
    Football is the big one for me, play whenever I get chance around work (and when i'm not breaking a bone/tearing a muscle)

Try to get a game of golf in when I get chance too, been playing about 10 years and I'm no better now than I was when I started. My shots are generally wayward and my putting is bloody awful - but by god it's great when you get a drive spot on and bomb it down the fairway!

Other than that I train with a friend who's big into his MMA once a week. That is very painful work! He pretty much kicks the crap out of me for 2 hours as I would be in his weight class and similar build so he uses me to throw about, take down, work out from the guard and manoeuvre himself into better positions for submissions. I enjoy it surprisingly.

Muay Thai once a week. I'm in the gym 4 times a week if that counts...
    I played football up until 2 years ago until I lost all patience with winter Sunday mornings.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by NJT1986 View Post
    but by god it's great when you get a drive spot on and bomb it down the fairway!

Other than that I train with a friend who's big into his MMA once a week. That is very painful work! He pretty much kicks the crap out of me for 2 hours as I would be in his weight class and similar build so he uses me to throw about, take down, work out from the guard and manoeuvre himself into better positions for submissions. I enjoy it surprisingly.
    You're not wrong there pal. And pick up your tee straight away and walk off. #BawseMove

Used to go with my brother when he trained for Kickboxing. He was in the heavyweight class.......used to enjoy the sparring with him aswell funnily enough.

Does playing socces with some friends count?

+ Reply to Thread