FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Styling Products for fine hair

Hi Guys,

I have fine hair, but lots of it. My hair is naturally medium-fine and not receeding but I find it very difficult to style. My hairstyle at moment is somewhat like this but I can't find a product to keep it in place.. Every time I apply product it weighs it down before my fringe begings to flop forwards. Its really frustrating. Someone on here suggested Fudge clay mineral wax. I just ordered it. Anyone else in a similar position?

Trend Setter

Quote Originally Posted by jonard View Post
    I have exactly the same problem as you fine hair but lots of it, I've been through nearly every product cannot keep a quiff up to save my life even when blow drying, I went to the hair salon and they told me to buy some hair powder, I bought some for about 8 pound not cheap and even that does not keep it up I'm trying to grow it at the moment to style a pompadour so would love if you manage to find a product that works let me know.

Trend Setter
    Haha comfort at least in the fact that others are in the same boat! I will see if this fudge product is any good. My barber uses american crew fiber whilst styling my hair. Gives nice hold for a slick back but weighs hair down too much to have any volume or height

+ Reply to Thread