FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Lab Series BB Tinted Moisturiser - Opinions? Review?

Hey!

First post here, couldn't find anything on the search about this product so I'm asking you guys, the experts

What is your experience with the Lab Series BB Tined Moisturiser ?

Descriptions sound almost too good and the price is relatively high (about 40 for only 50ml). What alternative products (or combinations) would you recommend for moisturising and tanning?

Greetz

Fashionisto
    I wouldn't call it tinted, it's pretty much like painting your face brown. Look at the reviews on the Mankind and Boots websites for a better idea.

Hmm at least the Mankind reviews sound great! 4 out of 5 stars. Did you personally made bad experiences with it?

Fashionisto
    No, I read loads of reviews and decided against it as I found more negative that positive. Lab Series do seem to tinker with their recipes a lot though so they may have sorted that because a few of the reviews said it never used to be lie that

Quote Originally Posted by MJS81 View Post
    No, I read loads of reviews and decided against it as I found more negative that positive. Lab Series do seem to tinker with their recipes a lot though so they may have sorted that because a few of the reviews said it never used to be lie that
    Well, in the end I ordered it and used it for three days now

1. 50g for almost 40€ => Way to expensive for daily use. At least I got 10% off
    2. The tinting is great, it does NOT color your face. It just covers some red spots etc. but in no way like a concealer. Great.
    3. Smells like suncream (understandable...)
    4. Moisturizing effect is pretty good.
    5. You really don't need much product, 50g. should be enough for 2-3 month using it maybe 2-3 times a week.

I'll use it from time to time, especially on sunny days like today, but not as a daily moisturizing cream.

+ Reply to Thread