FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
11-03-2014 01:44 PM
Lab Series BB Tinted Moisturiser - Opinions? Review?
First post here, couldn't find anything on the search about this product so I'm asking you guys, the experts
What is your experience with the Lab Series BB Tined Moisturiser ?
Descriptions sound almost too good and the price is relatively high (about 40€ for only 50ml). What alternative products (or combinations) would you recommend for moisturising and tanning?
16-03-2014 08:49 PM
I wouldn't call it tinted, it's pretty much like painting your face brown. Look at the reviews on the Mankind and Boots websites for a better idea.
21-03-2014 04:23 PM
Hmm at least the Mankind reviews sound great! 4 out of 5 stars. Did you personally made bad experiences with it?
22-03-2014 09:56 PM
No, I read loads of reviews and decided against it as I found more negative that positive. Lab Series do seem to tinker with their recipes a lot though so they may have sorted that because a few of the reviews said it never used to be lie that
07-04-2014 10:00 AM
Well, in the end I ordered it and used it for three days now
Originally Posted by MJS81
1. 50g for almost 40€ => Way to expensive for daily use. At least I got 10% off
2. The tinting is great, it does NOT color your face. It just covers some red spots etc. but in no way like a concealer. Great.
3. Smells like suncream (understandable...)
4. Moisturizing effect is pretty good.
5. You really don't need much product, 50g. should be enough for 2-3 month using it maybe 2-3 times a week.
I'll use it from time to time, especially on sunny days like today, but not as a daily moisturizing cream.