FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Hanz de fuko claymation cheap alternative?

Hey guys I've heard a lot of great things about the hanz de fuko product line and I've heard it's really good the problem is the products are really small and really expensive for the size.. Anyone have any experience of them specifically claymation and any cheaper alternatives that are just as good? Currently I use hair bond moulder but it doesn't really keep my hair up in a quiff so I'm looking for something better. Thanks

Hey man, if you liked the Claymation another product that works equally well is the Sebastian Craft Clay. I am not sure if it's that much cheaper than the Claymation but it works. In the same line i can also recommend the LSB Disorder Ultra Matte Clay, again not sure how much cheaper it is to Claymation. Do let us know if you end up trying any of these products and how they work for you. Cya!

Well I've never actually used claymation before, I'm quite wary about the size of the tub because it's quite well and would love to know how long it lasts, I got recommended it by a guy on YouTube.. It's either between that and the hairbond shaper anyone got any experience with the latter?

Probably is everybody watching those Jordan O'Brian vids on YT lol

I think the Baxter of California Clay Pomade does the same and is a lot cheaper (I got the cream pomade for 18 100g, Hanz de Fuko is 50g and about 20)...

+ Reply to Thread