FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

What is the best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner

I have quite a problem with Dandruff and I currently use: Green People Organic Homme 10 Itch Away Shampoo

I
    was wondering if anyone has any experience with other brands or can say which one is great.

I also have incredibly dry hair so one that combats this would be nice.

Thanks

Hi Seang,

I use to have really bad dandruff as well, and I would recommend the following: Bodyshop Ginger Scalp Care shampoo, Neutrogena T-Gel, and Nizoral. I rotate these three, and I also use Bumble and Bumble's Tonic spray afterwards. It has tea tree oil, and other good stuff in it.

One other thing I would recommend is using your comb/brush to gently exfoliate your scalp. Do this after you wet your hair, and prior to shampooing.

Hope that helps!

Hi Seang,

I also had a really bad problem with dandruff for quite some time. I tried countless products but just couldn't get rid of it. However I discovered two miracle products that cleared up my dandruff in a matter of days, they are:

- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair & Body Moisturizer
    - The Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo

I really hope these products help, I know dandruff can a horrid thing to have!

Josh

I would recommend you to use Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo, this may help you to get rid of the problem.

i would suggest you to use natural therapy instant of using so much of chemicals, that will really help you. here are some of the natural and easy home remadies you can make

apply curd on your scalp.
    add 3-4drops of lemon juice with olive oil and apply

HOPE IT WILL HELP!

+ Reply to Thread