FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

What is the best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner

I have quite a problem with Dandruff and I currently use: Green People Organic Homme 10 Itch Away Shampoo

I
    was wondering if anyone has any experience with other brands or can say which one is great.

I also have incredibly dry hair so one that combats this would be nice.

Thanks

Hi Seang,

I use to have really bad dandruff as well, and I would recommend the following: Bodyshop Ginger Scalp Care shampoo, Neutrogena T-Gel, and Nizoral. I rotate these three, and I also use Bumble and Bumble's Tonic spray afterwards. It has tea tree oil, and other good stuff in it.

One other thing I would recommend is using your comb/brush to gently exfoliate your scalp. Do this after you wet your hair, and prior to shampooing.

Hope that helps!

Hi Seang,

I also had a really bad problem with dandruff for quite some time. I tried countless products but just couldn't get rid of it. However I discovered two miracle products that cleared up my dandruff in a matter of days, they are:

- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair & Body Moisturizer
    - The Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo

I really hope these products help, I know dandruff can a horrid thing to have!

Josh

I would recommend you to use Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo, this may help you to get rid of the problem.

+ Reply to Thread