FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    khw

Personal training

I've been looking into the idea of using a personal trainer to blitz some weight and improve my fitness. Whilst I'd say I'm only a 1.5/2 stone more than my ideal weight and I have lost the majority of that in the past before putting it back on (my belly is my downfall, the rest of my build is OK). My motivation's not great at the best of times and I worry that any gym work I put in myself is counterproductive and purely based on what I like doing (10m of running, cross-trainer, cycling, rowing each). So that's where the personal trainer comes in, to really know how to achieve results. Obviously paying 40 or so per session is a lot.

How do you know what's a good personal trainer and has anyone found that they've paid off, that they've achieved more than they would without one?

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by khw View Post
    My motivation's not great at the best of times and I worry that any gym work I put in myself is counterproductive and purely based on what I like doing (10m of running, cross-trainer, cycling, rowing each).
    This is a difficult one mate, as if your own motivation is not there how do you expect to get any decent results? you've got to work really hard to keep a decent physique and you've got to want it - like with most things in life.

my advice is don't be lazy, do it yourself and save your money.

Instead of using personal trainer you should become your own personal trainer that will be more good, by your own you can do lot of workout which can be learned by net or from some sites.

+ Reply to Thread