FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5

Fashionisto
    Tone, I'd check out The Family Business in London, all of their artists are pretty good. Michelle Turco is a great artist, but tours the country (she's italian). Also, Monki Do tattoo in Derbyshire gets some good reviews. Have a search for some of HR Giger's Biomechanical art, a lot of artists are inspired by it, and may help you come up with a design!

Trend Setter
    Thanks Topher, I checked out The Family Business website and some of the artists are awesome. Thanks mate.

Fan of plain black ink tattoos not a fan of guys with colorful tattoos and as long as they represent something. Plus guys shouldn't get cartoon characters tattooed, not cool!
    Gabriel
    Marketing Strategist for a cool company that specializes in women's shoes, golf shoes, fitness shoes and men's shoes. Ask me a marketing question, I'm happy to help!

tajdon
    I love tattoos. I prefer them to have meaning but in general it's definitely a yay for me.

Last edited by tajdon; 17-04-2012 at 02:28 AM.

I love them but has to be something personal that actually has a meaning. They also look like actual works of art when done well.

Big fan... if they mean something.

If something is going on my body permanently then it needs to have a reason, not a fan of random tattoos.

Also, if I were to get one I'm not sure I could get it somewhere visible (neck/hands/forearm) during work times; although I believe self expression is good - being pre-judged however unintentionally isn't fun.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5