FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Cleanser - CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
    Toner - Paula's Choice Acne Relief Toner (Regular Strength)
    Moisturizer - Lab Series Instant Moisture Gel

My skin is combination and is definitely not your typical skin type. I'm oily on the t-zone but I NEVER break out in that area. My cheeks are dry and get whiteheads mostly. My current routine is newly discovered and I've FINALLY been able to manage and balance out my skin. I still suffer from a little bit of whiteheads and hyperpigmentation but I'm sure those take time to heal.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of hyperpigmentation?

Ash

I have Oily/Combination skin. Recently discovered REN in the passed few months and it's been doing wonders!

I'm so anal in my routine is ridiculous, very much like Jay.

I cleanse with REN Clay Cleanser, morning and night. Mornings I apply the ClearCalm clarity day fluid which is brilliant to mattify the skin. Night time I use the Frankincense night cream. Tops up on the moisture over-night.

Tuesdays & saturdays I scrub using the Radiance Micro-Polisher.
    Wednesdays & Sundays I use Clarity Restoring mask - Good for reducing appearance of deep scars and also hyperpigmentation.
    Thursdays I use the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - Fantastic for evening out skin-tone and hyperpigmentation.

It can be really confusing to know what to do to get amazing skin, there's a lot of different suggestions, advice, products and recommends around.
    Cleanse, tone and moisturize twice a day - once in the morning before you put on makeup, and once at night before you go to bed This will give your skin a chance to heal and breath overnight rather than being clogged by dirt or make up. It's easiest to do this when in the shower as it makes rinsing easier
    but if you are only washing your face, here's how to do it:
    • First, wash your hands so you won't be transferring bacteria to your face.
    • Apply the cleanser and massage it into your skin in upwards, circular motions.
    • Then remove, either with damp cotton pads, using a sponge, or by splashing with warm water, gently wiping until ALL the cleanser is removed.
    • Finish off by rinsing your skin with cold water to close up the pores and prevent dirt getting back into them, and therefore preventing blemishes.
    • Dry your face gently by dabbing it with a clean towel or paper towels.

Face Wash - Lab Series Multi Action Face Wash
    Shave Cream - Geo F Trumper
    Toner - Light spray with Witch Hazel
    Pre Moisturise - Geo F Trumper Skin Food
    Moisturise - Lab Series Max LS Light Moisture Lotion
    Eyes - Dermalogica Multi Vitamin Power Firm For the eyes
    Aftershave - Taylor of Old Bond Street Aftershave

+ Reply to Thread