FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 Last

I think nothing wrong for guys to trim down theirs body hairs and seeing that a lot of benefits out of it. Some "At Home kit" devices were introduced in the market such as IPL hairs removal and works quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    What do you all use? An electric...?
    STAY AWAY FROM CLIPPERS!! big NO NO! i have the unfortunate experience of them clipping on! no serious injurys but it hurt badd! i now trim down with scissors and then i take the gillette razors to them, just feels very clean .. yes the first 3 days you will have the occasional scratch but after that got me walking happy like this!

I Own www.mysuave.com

Well, I occasionally shaved my private hair because it makes me more cleaner if I'm shaving it.. :-)

100% Agree With You ...
    and for some important moment of your life
    I suggest you it's better to shave down there ▼ some Times!

Hi ,

My Name is Alvester and i am new here. Nice to meet you here

I think nothing wrong with that..as more and more men wanted to remove excessive hair from their bodies.

See this !!! From About .com

Private area

Suggested methods: Trimming, shaving, waxing, sugaring and laser.
    Sometimes just a trimming achieves the grooming you desire. Many men, though, also shaveor go for a wax, leaving little to no hair. (Yes, men also get Brazilian waxes). If you’re on the sensitive side, choose sugaring which is gentler to the skin. And if you’re seeking permanent hair reduction, Tria Laser Hair Removal may be able to help you reduce the hair outside your briefs.

As a 18 year old teenager I have hair on the majority of every part of my body compared to other people my age. In the past I have considered getting it all waxed off so it looks cleaner and hygienic, but now I realise I suit hair on certain parts of my body and I'm lucky to have that hair where as I have seen other men my age who can't even grow a decent beard never mind a full set of chest hair etc. I keep my hair now instead of waxing it I just tidy it up by trimming also women love men with some hair on there body.

Body trimmer is the way to go imo. I bought the Phillips Bodygroom from Argos for ~25. Really happy with it.

I've tried using a razor down below and just trimming with scissors but didn't like the results for either.

I feel like this changes with age. As an 18 year old with a hairy chest, I get a lot of surprise from people of my age, guys and girls, who find it unnatural to be so hairy so young. I get the impression that having a hairy chest is more "acceptable" from late 20s onwards, and also in people from certain areas of the world such as the Mediterranean or the Middle East.

I have to say this site - and indeed the rest of the fashion world - does nothing to discourage the move towards smooth-bodied males, with photos of young hairless models in every article, hardly of use to demonstrate clothing for hairy guys!

Natural hair will add tons of rugged macho coolness to your look. Unless you are so hairy that you cannot have a comfortable life with it anymore, you should keep your hair untouched, or maybe trimming a bit "effortlessly". I saw some guys with eyebrows looking too feminine, which didn't look nice.

100% agree with Will. Sad thing is that it's becoming more common to see a man with a bare chest than hair these days. I used to look at my Dad and want to have chest hair as I thought it was cool!

+ Reply to Thread