FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Deodorant

Hi all,

Summer will soon be with us, much to the dismay of gingers, myself included in that category. With the warmer weather sweating becomes a problemo, especially for people like myself who sweat a little too much!

What deodorant do you use? Do they stain your clothes or leave white chevrons on your clothes after you've put them on?
    I need something that works!
    I have been recommended to use Mitchum, but in the past it has stained my clothes and left white chevrons too!!

Your help would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Laurence

Trend Setter
    I recalled there being a similar thread about this awhile back... http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/g...rants-men.html

tajdon
    The past month I have used clear stick deodorants and it has been irritating my arm pits. Any idea on some deodorants that is easy on the pits?

Last edited by tajdon; 31-05-2012 at 02:46 AM.

I guess it's because of the alcohol. I've just bought a great alcohol-free deo from Anthony Logistics, smells mint and is really easy on skin !

i think u shud go for NIVEA BLACK AND WHITE FR MEN it doesnt leave any stains ive tried it but heres what people dnt understand DEADRANTS SPRAYS ARE TO REMOVE ODOUR WHERE AS ROLL ONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME HELP TO NOT PRODUCE ANY ODUR AT ALL ADIDAS ROLL ONS ARE PREFERRED...best of luk mate

Honestly I started using roll-ons because I travel frequently with hand luggage only and found them miles better than sprays.

+ Reply to Thread