FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Style Icon

Opinions On Ear Stretching?

Hi guys

Until recently, I had a 6mm tunnel in my left ear. A couple of weeks ago, I took it out while in a spontaneous mood. This got mixed responses. I am now stretching it again because I'm bored, also to mixed responses. What's everyones opinions on a SMALL tunnel/plug? I see more and more models sporting them these days to be fair.
    So what do you think?
    Disgusting? Or adds a nice edge to someones image?

FashionBeans Staff
    I can accept the smaller ones, but I'm really not a fan, I have a similar opinion of them as of tattoos, might look cool and fit your image now, but in 5 - 10 years time, it probably isn't going to be quite as good to have. I really don't understand the huge ones either, once they are in, there is no going back.

Overall opinion - bad idea, don't really add anything.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    I can accept the smaller ones, but I'm really not a fan, I have a similar opinion of them as of tattoos, might look cool and fit your image now, but in 5 - 10 years time, it probably isn't going to be quite as good to have. I really don't understand the huge ones either, once they are in, there is no going back.

Overall opinion - bad idea, don't really add anything.
    It seems fate had made my decision for you, woke up in the night with my ear in pain because I stretched it too fast. Maybe a stud is the way forward!
    Cheers

+ Reply to Thread