FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by CTurbinado View Post

yeah i think this is going to be my next hairstyle, like u say u can style it to the side or as a quiff depending on the occasion and still look good.

how long do you reckon the length is on top and on the sides/back?
    I really like this hair style and also curious what grade that would be on the back/sides...

Trend Setter
    Nice looks like something i couldnt be bothered maintaining though, Id say its about a 3/4 on sides, rough guess.

Fashionisto
    yeah id also say its a 3/4 on the sides and on top at the front its probably down to the middle of the nose.

could this be worked into a haircut that is ok in an office environment?

Trend Setter
    Once again, this is a variation of the style that we have seen over the past 3/4 years. Remember the slicked back look that tom ford wa using on all his models and in the promo shots with Nicholas Hoult ? Well you could work that into this cut although I'd probably use a lighter product if your hair was this colour. If you didn't want to wear it in such a sever manner, you could always just turn it into a tamer, slightly shaggier fringe rather than have a full on quiff. Really depends on what you define as 'the office environment'.

+ Reply to Thread