FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Skin care

I've never really had a skin care routine before, apart from the occasional nose strips in an attempt to remove blackheads from my nose and semi-regular use of a face scrub when I remember, in the shower..

I'm not happy with my skin lately, and I think it's affecting my confidence and I'm quite self concious about it..

I've done a bit of research on here, and my plan is to get a daily routine of "cleanse, tone & moisturise", and I'll get a quality face scrub, which I'll use 2/3 times a week, and might even try a face mask once a week, but I'm looking for advice on products.

So my skin type is a combination of sensitive, oily & dry. My neck is the most sensitive area, which is why I never wet shave anymore. My cheeks can get quite dry, and my T-zone is oily. The main problem I want to tackle, is my T-zone, the pores are very open, noticeably so and I still have a bit of a problem with blackheads on my nose.

With products, I think the moisturiser would have to be for sensitive skin, but other than that, I don't really have any idea about products. I've never used toner or face masks before.

Also, if it matters, I have a beard (slightly longer than stubble) pretty much at all times.

heyybro i think u shud go fr medical treatment first...i really tried this cleanser/daily face wash called CETAPHIL suggested by my doc n it really worked..to tackle oiliness i think u shud try some CLEAN N CLEAR OIL ABSORBING SHEETS theyy r really handy u knoe...once get ur skin out of acne or oil n ur all set to try evrything with great effecs best of luk mate...

+ Reply to Thread