FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Questions

Hello everybody! I'm writing here because a few Questions and the seems to be the best place to ask! There is this haircut that i wanted in a long time but i'm not sure how to archieve it. Here some pictures of the haircut http://i39.tinypic.com/2vueqly.jpg and http://i39.tinypic.com/33ua1pz.png . Right now i have some kind of bowl cut because i have grown my hair out. I also have sideswept bangs but the thing is, that i do not know what to put up with it.

If i want the hair like in my pictures do i need to grow my bangs out or does my just need to be longer? Also should i considere some kind of hair products to get the same feel as that haircut like mousse or anything? Last question is, should i also thin out my hair to get that haircut? My hair becomes thick pretty quickly and i'm not sorry if his hair is thick or it just appears that way..

Thanks for the help in advance! Sorry if my english is bad and the whole thing is stupid but i do not know where else to ask!
    Last edited by loleren; 24-08-2013 at 09:21 PM.

The first image is better. Yes you can make your hair like that as your hair is thick would be better. Yes you need to grow your bangs a little bit so you can put it up. You can use a hairbond for the meantime that it is short. Natural hair is always better and using some hairstyling products is not advisable to use everyday. Occasionally YES it will be fine like when you need to attend parties or some other activities that you need a clean hair style. But when you are just at home better to just make it relax and free from any petrochemical hair styling products...

+ Reply to Thread