FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Time for hair change

Hi guys,

I need some hair help, I'm of Indian ethnicity from New Zealand, I'm about to start university/college in few months, I need a new hairstyle as well as a few hair care tips. I don't know if my hair is thick, it doesn't seem thick or it could be and because I have 'less'/thinning/receding hair it seems that way. I think I have an oblong face similar to Zachary Quinto, except mines probably longer and thinner. I also have protruding ears(almost exactly in the way of david gandy) and a ridged nose, so my hair usually needs to balance those things out. Eg sometimes it looks weird with an undercut unless pulled off well. I also have a constant genetic dandruff problem that needs to be taken care of. Finally my hair is wavy.

So can someone suggest me firstly some hair care, eg thickening hair, hair growth and dandruff, and general healthy-ness of hair(natural remedies etc).

Secondly some hairstyles

Finally some products and how to style my hair

P.S. attached some photos(Yes, I'm vain, dont mind) to show you my hair and features...

This photo set was shared via Share.Pho.to

anyone? sigh...bump

Fashionisto
    I can't really offer you any advice with regards to products as I haven't got any hair myself :-(
    All I can say is that I don't think your hair is thick, I think it looks dry. Maybe that's the cause of your dandruff??
    I'd address the dry issue first, there's little point in having a great hair style if the hair itself looks half dead!!
    Good luck to you sir!!

ok, thanks for the advice man!

+ Reply to Thread