FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

How to get this kind of Quiff?

Hey everybody, just randomly watched a few music vids. And there was with with this drummer who has this type of quiff which I quite like, since it's not too Conservative/slick looking or too boyband looking. (I.e One Direction) so just wondering how would you achieve this style? I'm guessing just a blow-dry and using some Fiber cream for texture, as it's not like that 50's Johnny cash style with that slick Pompadour look.

here is an image

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=st...ml%3B200%3B200

thanks in advance

This should not be to hard to achieve! It looks like a relaxed form of the teddy boy quiff! Best bet as always is after getting out the shower throw in a very small amount of cheap hair gel ( i mean less than a pea for your whole head) and rub it into the entirety of your head making sure you flatten the sides pushing them backwards! Then the easiest thing to do is to use a hair dryer (on a low heat and speed when you are first doing the style) and blow dry your hair UPSIDE DOWN! Seriously just tilt you head down and depending on the finish you require use your hand for a scruffier look or a brush for more preened look and BOOM a cool not one direction style quiff! then make sure your sides stayed plastered down and apply liberal amounts of hair spray to ensure the top stays up! Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread