FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Ole Henriksen or Murad to Clear Up Skin?

Hi everyone

A few weeks ago my life was a bit hectic - work stress, late nights, junk food, excess drinking. All of which has been taking its toll on my skin. I have got things back on track but my skin still looks very tired looking and there are lots of blemishes which just won't go away.

The current products I'm using are not doing squat anymore as my skin normally gets used to products then they become less effective (I'm not crazy - I swear!). Anyway I'm looking to try something new so I have narrowed my choices down to the Murad Acne Complex Clear Skin Kit

Murad Acne Complex Clear Skin Kit | Murad | FREE WORLDWIDE Delivery

or

the Ole Henriksen Starter Kit

Ole Henriksen Starter Kit - Normal/Combination Skin (6 Products) | lookmantastic.com

They are a bit expensive so was just wondering if anyone has had much experience with any of these products? I remember Jay recommended the Ole Henriksen range however not sure how it deals with acne/blemishes? Did a quick search and there are mixed reviews about the Murad range however it still looks very promising. thanks!

Trend Setter
    I have used both in the past and as you say, they both worked initially and then started to wither in their performances.

I swear by Liz Earle now.

Fashionisto
    Thanks for your reply, I ended up going for Murad's range.

I bought the 60 day kit as I wanted to try products from the same brand that would compliment each other. Also managed to get it a bit cheaper 2 months supply for the price of 1 month's kit!

Funnily enough after purchasing and carrying on with my same routine my skin totally cleared up anyway. Doh!

+ Reply to Thread