Share Your Facial Cleansing Routine?
Interested to see what kind of routine people on the forum actually have and what products they use.
I currently use the Men-U facial wash twice a day, moisturising afterwords with L'oreal's Hyda Sensitive moisturiser. Twice a week i steam my face out with hot water and tree oil then use a deep pore cleansing clay (Anthony Logistics). Still need to find a decent cleanser but can't find anything to work with my sensitive skin.
What kind of routine do you guys have? A simple cleanse and moisurise or something as complex as Christian Bale's "American Psycho" routine:
1. Gel ice pack to reduce facial puffiness
2. Deep pore cleanser
1. Water activated gel cleanser
2. Honey almond body scrub
3. Exfoliating facial gel scrub
1. Herb mint facial mask (peel off after 10 minutes)
2. Non alcoholic after shave lotion (pre supposes a shave first)
4. Anti-aging eye balm
5. Final moisturizing protective lotion