FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Trend Setter
    Right now - Fresh Meat and Breaking Bad. Both great shows for their own reasons.

A show that I definitely can't miss is the show Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I love that show, Andy samberg is hysterical. Watch it every Tuesdays when I come back from school.

-Sherlock
    -Game of Thrones
    If I miss these shows there'll be war in the house. They could go on watch what they want as long as I get my dose of these shows.

FashionBeans Legend
    I'm don't really watch TV except for Match of the Day which I watch religiously.Having said that, I do get to see an awful of Peppa Pig these days.

The Walking Dead, New Girl and The Vampire Diaries. I would say The Office but it ended sadly.

FashionBeans Legend
    I just started watching Game of Thrones. On episode 7 of season 1 atm.. it's a slow mover, but I like that - feels like it's gonna kick off at any minute though!

Also watched the entire first series of "Vikings" the other week. I really enjoyed that - my only gripe was that the lead character picked up some slightly annoying little mannerisms about halfway through the series and kept them going till the end. Other than that, plenty of blood spilling, invasions, drinking and shagging and a few hot chicks to boot... can't really go wrong with that combination.... a bit like Game of Thrones in that respect, but with more action & less nudity.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    Also watched the entire first series of "Vikings" the other week. I really enjoyed that - my only gripe was that the lead character picked up some slightly annoying little mannerisms about halfway through the series and kept them going till the end. Other than that, plenty of blood spilling, invasions, drinking and shagging and a few hot chicks to boot... can't really go wrong with that combination.... a bit like Game of Thrones in that respect, but with more action & less nudity.
    I've been meaning to watch it, but find it hard to get past the fact that they've named imaginary places after real places. Like when they sail to Uppsala, they sail up a huge fiord. Impossible! Uppsala is in east Sweden, Sweden doesn't have fiords. And they say they live in Kattegat. Kattegat is the sea between Sweden and Denmark, not a city, or any kind of landmass. It's just water.

But, a lot of people have praised it, so I might need to try and look beyond that and finish watching it.

I'm late with the whole Breaking Bad thing, but I've just finished season 2 and I'm hooked!

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    I'm late with the whole Breaking Bad thing, but I've just finished season 2 and I'm hooked!
    Breaking Bad is off the scale mate. So jealous that you are watching it all fresh.

You will not believe how good it gets.

Des

Style Icon
    I got to ep 4 of BB and thats usually my cut off point if I'm not hooked by then. I wasn't. Same with The Wire. I'm tempted to give BB another go just cos of the hype of the finale. And The Wire as I'm a big Idris Elba fan now.
    Love Luther and love the Mumford & Sons video.

I know its a big production but the wait for the next season of Game of Thrones has been too long. I'm really not fussed now.

Just watched an absolute belter of an episode of Walking Dead. Insane!

And also can't wait for final season of Sons of Anarchy..

+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last