FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Breaking Bad is off the scale mate. So jealous that you are watching it all fresh.

You will not believe how good it gets.
    Been on the edge of my seat from the first few episodes of season 1. Smashed through the first two series because it was so good, but going to pace myself through the rest. It's better watching something from start to finish without the usual year wait between seasons.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    I've been meaning to watch it, but find it hard to get past the fact that they've named imaginary places after real places. Like when they sail to Uppsala, they sail up a huge fiord. Impossible! Uppsala is in east Sweden, Sweden doesn't have fiords. And they say they live in Kattegat. Kattegat is the sea between Sweden and Denmark, not a city, or any kind of landmass. It's just water.

But, a lot of people have praised it, so I might need to try and look beyond that and finish watching it.
    But it has to be true.. it's on the History Channel.

Fashionisto
    Currently into The Walking Dead, Vikings and Hannibal.

I still haven't watched Breaking Bad, I know I need to- everyone says it's amazing.

I do love Parks and Recreation- it's really funny and clever and I've just got into Scandal. It's good, a lot of shouting and wine-drinking but good acting nevertheless.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by PH28 View Post
    Currently into The Walking Dead, Vikings and Hannibal.
    Walking Dead is next on my list after I get through Game of Thrones.

Not really sure about Breaking Bad - I watched the first episode of it when it first screened on TV and just thought... meh, this really doesn't look good at all, so I never got any further than that. I also find it difficult to get past the fact that the main character is Hal from Malcom in the Middle.

Fashionisto
    ^Took me a while to get passed that too. Just kept seeing Hal and I hated malcom in the middle.
    Its definitely worth to power through though, the first 2 season are fairly slow but holy shit is it worth it. It all builds up to one of the greatest shows ever.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by fermus View Post
    It all builds up to one of the greatest shows ever.
    This.

I finished watching BB about two months ago. I can't imagine watching another TV show for a little while - they're all going to seem so dull in comparison. It's just such a perfect show. AMAZING acting, AMAZING script, AMAZING scenery.

Style Icon
    OK, so I'm staring to sway now a bit more towards Breaking Bad, though I'm still not entirely convinced - I've often found that my personal taste often clashes with shows that are hugely successful which is why I never liked shows such as The Wire or Sopranos. I might give it another bash though.

And finally.. how the hell can you not like Malcolm in the Middle?!

Fashionisto
    ^Mainly the atrocious acting and not really my kind of humor.

Fashionisto
    Really enjoying True Detective at the moment. Love the suspense and the acting is top notch.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last