+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 Last

Suits, House of Cards

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by donovanium View Post
    Suits, House of Cards
    hmmmm - zoe barnes..

Style Icon
    The documentary long lost family is by far my favourite program. They track down relatives of people who have been adopted etc, and do an arranged meet up. To see your mum or dad for the first time ever is one of the most powerful things that could happen, makes me a bit teary eyed!! (Even though my parents can be a pain in the chops)

FashionBeans Legend
    Well, I finished Boardwalk Empire - by far the best TV show I've seen in a long, long time. There was one dodgy episode in Season 4 where the director decided to go for a totally different style of directing - it was so over directed, it was distracting, but besides that glitch, it's pretty much flawless. Can't wait for Season 5.

Watched the first episode of Justified last night. A trigger-happy Texas lawman returns to his hometown and unleashes his own brand of justice. A complete bag of poo.

Going to give Penny Dreadful a shot - I'm a big fan of books like Dracula, Frankestein, Dorain Gray, so I'm hoping this will be good. It was filmed in Ireland, like all good Victorian London horror dramas are.

FashionBeans Legend
    I watched the pilot of Penny Dreadful last night.. very dark & intriguing.

The cast seems good - Timothy Dalton (who I haven't seen since his stint as Bond), Terry Treadaway, who I quite like as an actor, Eva Green is very well cast in it and Josh Hartnett, who - whichever way you look at him - is an exceptionally good looking man.

Billie Piper also makes an appearance in later episodes apparently - I used to have a thing for her back in the 90s when she first rose to fame as an pop starlet. I just Googled her (to see if she's still hot.. turns out she still is).. what I didn't know is that at the time she released her first pop single, she was only 15 and I was 25. I'm not sure if that classifies me as a pervert or not.

Anyhow.. it all looks good - will definitely be watching the rest of the series.

Fashionisto
    Suits is always a one to keep an eye on. Apart from that, Sons Of Anarchy (maybe not quite as good as it was at the start) and Orange Is The New Black.

Trend Setter
    @PH28 it's a great show, I wouldn't worry though all of season 2 is released, the issue for me is the wait til season 3

Fashionisto
    House of Cards was the most recent one for me. Though at the moment for some bizarre reason I find myself watching South Park - a show i've not watched since I was about 14. Not entirely sure how or why I began watching it again, but I can't stop now. I think I forgot how evil Cartman could be, I recently watched an episode where he is tricked into buying pubes off a kid, who then blackmails him. Long story short, in the end they are eating chilli and it turns out that Cartman had killed the kids parents, ground them up and cooked them in the chilli - as the kid's sat there crying Cartman is seen licking the tears off his face ... it's just so screwed up I can't help but laugh

Fashionisto
    Currently finishing American Horror Story Asylum (Season 2)................Jesus, what a mind fuck this show has been.

New Girl ;-)

It's funny too

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 Last