FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Brexit: Britain Votes out of the EU

EU referendum live: UK shocks the world by voting for Brexit - David Cameron statement imminent

Britain has voted to leave the European Union, with the Leave campaign securing around 51.8 per cent of the vote.

David Cameron, who will address the nation shortly, is now facing calls to resign as Prime Minister.

While England voted overwhelmingly for Brexit, Scotland and Northern Ireland backed Remain. Statements are expected to be made by Sinn Fein and the SNP later today calling for a breakaway from the Union. London backed Remain but the turnout was lower than expected because of bad weather.

The pound crashed to the lowest level since 1985 as sterling fell below $1.35. Complacency about a Brexit outcome will come clear this morning, as out of hours trading suggests that the FTSE 100 will drop by 8.8pc, or by some 560 points. The fall would be the third worst in history if stocks ended the day down as sharply.
    Brexit: What will happen next? - News from Al Jazeera

Lol. Nice one Britain. Now we will have Departugal, Italeave, Slovakout, Oustria, Finish.

Calm down man. It was out of jest.

I have a bad feeling about Europe turning bad lkr military conflict wise
    Last edited by Aertus; 24-06-2016 at 10:39 AM.

What is suitable attire for the months and years ahead?

I may start wearing tweed flat caps. It's impossible to feel down in a tweed flat cap.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Connell View Post
    What is suitable attire for the months and years ahead?

I may start wearing tweed flat caps. It's impossible to feel down in a tweed flat cap.
    man that pound dropped faster than.....I had something but i forgot.

Probably 'That pound dropped faster than Boris Johnston's balls.'

UK will sooner or later get what they want...

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterian View Post
    UK will sooner or later get what they want...
    What exactly is this supposed to mean? A lot of people didn't want to leave the EU...I am not sure that we will leave completely and fully expect freedom of movement to be kept in place.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyP View Post
    What exactly is this supposed to mean? A lot of people didn't want to leave the EU...I am not sure that we will leave completely and fully expect freedom of movement to be kept in place.
    Then you should have voted for Remain and be more active in pro-Remain campaign. And why would freedom of movement be allowed for you if you don't want to allow it for the others? Or for that matter, why would freedom of movement for people be retained but not free trade (freedom of movement for goods). And if you want free trade, shouldn't you comply with EU standards anyway? What's the point of Brexit if the only real result will be that the small villages in Wales will have funds for bike lanes and new plumbing cut?

+ Reply to Thread